Stuck for ideas? Looking for a new, creative way to get those juices flowing? Use these ten phrases as jumping-off points to start your story.
- Mike didn’t know it yet, but…
- The phone wouldn’t stop ringing, and he was afraid to pick it up.
- While Cecelia was racing down the hallway to class, she…
- “Only three days left, man. Whatcha gonna do?”
- Sometimes, Joe thought about…
- The gun hit the hardwood floor with a sickening crack.
- Natasha was the best in her field, and she wasn’t going to let _________ get in the way of her success.
- “If I win,” Seth began, “will you please leave me alone?”
- Blood ran down his arm; he hoped that no one would notice.
- She was going to jump.
So? Get cracking!